GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Monday, Nov. 20:
- At 3:56 a.m. to Watsabaugh Drive for an emergency medical response.
- At 11:22 a.m. to East Boxelder Road for an emergency medical response.
- At 2:11 p.m. to Boise Avenue for a citizen’s assist.
- At 3:44 p.m. to West 6th Street for a two-vehicle collision.
- At 4:28 p.m. to Fremont Drive for an emergency medical request.
- At 8:41 p.m. to the 4700 block of South Douglas Highway for a small fire in the walls of a fifth-wheel trailer.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 2,563 requests for service.