GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Sunday, Nov. 19:
- At 1:29 a.m. to mile marker 107 on Interstate 90 for a single-vehicle collision.
- At 1:39 p.m. to Mather Avenue for a smoke detector activation.
- At 4:42 p.m. to Nogales Way for an emergency medical response.
- At 5:20 p.m. to Kilkenny Circle for a report of leaking fluid into the drain.
- At 7:33 p.m. to West 2nd Street for an activated fire alarm.
- At 9:24 p.m. to Cliff Davis Drive for an emergency medical response.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 2,557 requests for service.