GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Friday, Nov. 17:
- At 8:08 a.m. to West 6th Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 9:44 a.m. to the 500 block of South Burma for an activated fire alarm.
- At 11:13 a.m. to Crestfield Court for an emergency medical response.
- At 12:31 p.m. to South Gillette Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 2:35 p.m. to East Timothy Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 3:36 p.m. to the 2500 block of South Douglas Highway, Perkins, for a structure fire. Firefighters located a fire burning in the kitchen and through the roof of the restaurant. Firefighters placed the fire under control by 4:03 p.m. Firefighters contained the accidental fire to the kitchen and roof area. No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire is still under investigation. Campbell County Fire Department was assisted on scene by Campbell County Health EMS, Gillette Police Department, City of Gillette Electrical Services and Black Hills Energy. Thirteen firefighters and two chiefs responded to the fire.
- At 9 p.m. to the 900 block of East 12th Street for a gas odor investigation. Nothing was located.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 2,545 requests for service.