GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day’s or days’ events. Arraignments, which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m., will be included for the previous business day.
- Ismael A. Alvarez, Gillette, sanction
- Tyrone J. Bonner, Gillette, domestic battery
- Kaleb D. McCall, Savannah, Georgia, warrant: probation violation/revocation
- Skyler M. Skaggs, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Male juvenile offender, felony warrant: burglary, delinquent child
- Omar Perez Sabag, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, no insurance, no valid driver’s license x3
- Andrew Tilton, battery
- Tyrone Bonner, domestic battery
- Jude Amijo, felony DWUI
- Fernanda Esell, no insurance, contempt of court/failure to pay: child safety restraint
- Kenneth Schilz, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, contempt of court/failure to appear: use of a controlled substance x2 and MIP, contempt of court/failure to pay: property destruction, unlawful possession of a controlled substance x2, and DWUI