GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day’s or days’ events. Arraignments, which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m., will be included for the previous business day.
- Elysia A. Grams, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Savannah J. Huston, Gillette, sanction
- Steven L. Jackson, Gillette, warrant: contempt of court
- Dylan J. Lucero, Gillette, youthful offender DWUI
- Jesse A. Matthews, Gillette, warrant: bond revocation x3
- Matthew J. Nail, 24/7 violation
- Tyler R. Norris, Casper, criminal inquiry
- Craig W. Sadler, Sheridan, warrant: contempt of court x2
- Female juvenile offender, warrant: probation violation/revocation
- Unidentified individual, felony DWUI, warrant: contempt of court
- Michael D. Walach, Gillette, warrant: contempt of court
- Unidentified individual, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Earl Elliot, protection order violation x2