GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day’s or days’ events. Arraignments, which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m., will be included for the previous business day.
- Tyrone J. Bonner, Gillette, warrant: bond revocation x2
- Albert D. Cheatham, Gillette, Wyoming Department of Corrections
- Jeremiah J. Cox, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Emanuel Duran Tellez, Gillette, DWUI, failure to maintain a single lane
- Jesse J. Eady, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Earl G. Elliott, Gillette, protection order violation
- Ryan B. Thompson, Windsor, Colorado, public intoxication
- William Wright, aggravated assault and battery
- Bradley Ward, DWUS, bond revocation: DWUS
- Quinn Godwin, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, windshield violation, no insurance, no license
- Kyle Putorak, speeding, unlawful possession of a controlled substance