GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Monday, Sept. 18:
- At 5:29 a.m. to Longmont Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 8:11 a.m. to the 2200 block of Bishop Road for a report of a grass fire. Responding units did not find a fire upon arrival.
- At 12:13 p.m. to the 2400 block of Dogwood Avenue for an activated fire alarm.
- At 12:43 p.m. to North Highway 14-16 for an emergency medical response.
- At 1:14 p.m. to Yellowstone Circle for an emergency medical response.
- At 3:25 p.m. to Union Chapel Road for a single-vehicle accident.
- At 5:25 p.m. to the 2000 block of Airport Road for a hazardous materials response for a possible chlorine leak.
- At 7:55 p.m. to the 13600 block of Highway 51 for a single-vehicle collision.
- At 9:30 p.m. to the intersection of Goldenrod Avenue and Foothills Boulevard for an emergency medical response.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 2,073 requests for service.