GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Monday, Sept. 4:
- At 4:56 a.m. to South Garner Lake Road for an emergency medical response.
- At 5:58 a.m. to Highway 450 East of Hilight Road for a reported grass fire. Nothing was found upon arrival.
- At 4:35 p.m. to Rocky Point Road near the D Road for hay bales on fire. Approximately 50 large square bales were on fire. The fire was started by lightning.
- At 5:08 p.m. to North Gurley Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 8:13 p.m. to North Pineview Drive for a reported structure fire. Nothing was found upon arrival.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 1,943 requests for service.