GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Wednesday, June 7:
- At 12:41 a.m. to Fox Run for a report of a possible structure fire. No fire was located in the area.
- At 10:36 a.m. to West 6th Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 10:58 a.m. to East Boxelder Road for an emergency medical response.
- At 12:06 p.m. to the 3400 block of Little Powder River Road for a structure fire. The unoccupied home had significant smoke and fire coming from the residence. Firefighters contained the fire to the building of origin. There were no firefighter or civilian injuries. The Campbell County Fire Department was assisted on scene by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office and Campbell County Emergency Medical Services. The cause of the fire is under investigation and no further information will be released at this time. Twenty-two firefighters, two chiefs and the fire marshal responded to the scene.
- At 2:10 p.m. to the 2700 block of South Douglas Highway for a dumpster fire.
- At 3:21 p.m. to Harder Drive for an emergency medical response.
- At 5:10 p.m. to West 10th Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 5:59 p.m. to Bridger Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 7 p.m. to Rimrock Drive for an unauthorized controlled burn. Firefighters assisted the homeowner with extinguishing the burn pit.
- At 10:26 p.m. to Force Road for a two-vehicle collision with injuries. Firefighters extricated one patient from each vehicle.
- At 10:48 p.m. to East 5th Street for an emergency medical response.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 1,190 requests for service.