GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Thursday, May 25:
- At 8:46 a.m. to Sierra Circle for an emergency medical response.
- At 12:35 p.m. to Edwards Road for a report of a grass fire. The fire was contained to 0.68 acres and was caused by power lines in the area.
- At 1:58 p.m. to the 400 block of Antelope Road for a report of a grass fire. No incident was found upon arrival in the area.
- At 3:51 p.m. to mile marker 146 on Interstate 90 for a report of a grass fire. Three small grass fires were found and contained to less than 0.1 acres.
- At 3:52 p.m. to Rochelle Hills south of Highway 450 for the report of a timber fire. The fire has been contained to approximately 3 acres. Campbell County Fire Department and United States Forest Service personnel are continuing to work the fire.
- At 5:03 p.m. to the 200 block of Oregon Avenue for a carbon monoxide detector going off.
- At 6:13 p.m. to the 7400 block of Red Vista Court for a report of lightning that hit a vehicle.
- At 6:30 p.m. to the 100 block of Rampart Drive for a vehicle that ran into a gas pump.
- At 6:31 p.m. to North Highway 14-16 for an emergency medical response.
- At 6:32 p.m. to the area of Adon Road for smoke coming from an oil well location.
- At 7:21 p.m. to the 2300 block of Mitchell Avenue for a report of a potential vehicle accident.
- At 7:40 p.m. to the 1200 block of Raymond Street for an activated fire alarm.
- At 8:24 p.m. to the 1000 block of South Douglas Highway for an activated fire alarm.
- At 9:05 p.m. to the 4400 block of Alison Avenue for a report of a chemical smell in a home.
- At 9:24 p.m. to the 1800 block of Cliff Davis Drive for an activated fire alarm.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 1,104 requests for service.