GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Saturday, May 20 and Sunday, May 21:
May 20, 2023
- At 1:37 a.m. to Cliff Davis Drive for an emergency medical response.
- At 2:47 a.m. to North Highway 14-16 for an emergency medical response.
- At 1:38 p.m. to Rohan Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 3:26 p.m. to the 800 block of Edwards Street for a single-vehicle accident with injuries.
- At 3:30 p.m. to the 400 block of Timothy Court for a hazardous materials investigation.
- At 4:57 p.m. to the 1100 block of North Meadow Brook Court for the report of a structure fire. Firefighters found a trash can that had caught fire in a garage and had been dragged outside by a neighbor and extinguished. The homeowner and neighbor were not injured. Eight firefighters and one chief responded to the incident.
- At 5:39 p.m. to the 1700 block of West 2nd Street for an activated fire alarm.
- At 11:23 p.m. to the 1700 block of West 2nd Street for an activated fire alarm.
May 21, 2023
- At 7:28 a.m. to the intersection of Boxelder Road and Burma Avenue for a two-vehicle collision.
- At 9:22 a.m. to the 3200 block of Echeta Road for a hazmat investigation.
- At 11:28 a.m. to the 3500 block of Triton Avenue for a possible fire. No fire was located.
- At 1:14 p.m. to South Douglas highway for a vehicle vs. bicyclist.
- At 4:36 p.m. to the 5300 block of Rocky Point Drive for a residential fire alarm activation.
- At 5:47 p.m. to Lexington Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 7:44 p.m. to Henry Road for a report of a fire. CCFD was canceled.
- At 8:30 p.m. to Matheson Road for railroad ties on fire.
- At 9:25 p.m. to mile marker 6 on Highway 50 for a one-vehicle rollover.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 1,069 requests for service.