GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Friday, May 19:
- At 1:10 a.m. to Cottonwood Court for an emergency medical response.
- At 8:12 a.m. to West 4th Street for a carbon monoxide alarm.
- At 9:34 a.m. to Utah Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 11:07 a.m. to Midland Road for a structure fire. Upon arrival, a camper used as a fixed residence was involved in fire. Firefighters were able to keep the fire from extending to the nearby residential home. Firefighters also provided medical care to one patient on scene. The fire was placed under control at 11:45. There were no injuries to firefighters and there were two civilian casualties. Eight firefighters and two chiefs responded to the scene. The fire is currently under investigation and no further comments will be made at this time.
- At 11:20 a.m. to Jack Smith Road for a grass fire. The fire burned approximately 1.5 acres and was caused by an authorized controlled burn.
- At 2:44 p.m. to West Warlow Drive for an emergency medical response.
- At 3:40 p.m. to Liberty Lane for an emergency medical response.
- At 4:11 p.m. to South Douglas Highway for a three-vehicle collision.
- At 5:33 p.m. to South Osborne Avenue for an emergency medical response.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 1,052 requests for service.