GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day’s or days’ events. Arraignments, which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m., will be included for the previous business day.
- Allyson P. Averill, Gillette, public intoxication
- Rebecca A. Edwards, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Tina G. Freed, Gillette, breach of peace
- Jaquez W. Howard, Gillette, domestic battery
- Unidentified individual, felony aggravated assault
- Sandra A. Lane, Gillette, public intoxication
- Ashley J. Vanoven, Rose Bud, Arizona, DWUI with child passenger, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, speeding, DWUI: controlled substance
- Michelle L. Williams, Gillette, animal cruelty x8
- Cefus J. Wood, Shoshone, criminal inquiry
- No in-custody arraignments submitted