GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Wednesday, May 17:
- At 9:47 a.m. to the intersection of Union Chapple and Fairview Road for a vehicle rollover.
- At 11:18 a.m. to the 2600 block of Cheryl Avenue for a report of smoke in the area.
- At 12:08 p.m. to the 1400 block of Energy Street for an activated fire alarm.
- At 12:12 p.m. to the 1000 block of Gabriel Drive for an activated fire alarm.
- At 1:41 p.m. to Stocktrail Avenue for an emergency medical response.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 1,037 requests for service.