GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day’s or days’ events. Arraignments, which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m., will be included for the previous business day.
- Unidentified individual, felony unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Andrew J. Demma, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Sarel P. Herrera Garcia, Gillette, false imprisonment
- Shane M. Hollenback, Gillette, warrant: bond revocation
- David J. Lundell, Gillette, sanction
- Rebekah S. Ostrom, Gillette, warrant: probation violation/revocation
- Stefan L. Reyes, Gillette, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Nicholas R. Schuppan, Gillette, domestic assault
- Thomas E. Yearian II, Gillette, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, warrant: contempt of court
- Don Johnson, probation revocation
- Joshua Richardson, interference, DWUI, probation revocation