GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day’s or days’ events. Arraignments, which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m., will be included for the previous business day.
- Mackenzie L. Bennett, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Daniel P. Hokanson, Douglas, criminal inquiry
- Don W. Johnson, Gillette, warrant: probation violation/revocation
- Male juvenile offender, probation violation/revocation
- Deanna J. Pavlenko, Gillette, sanction
- Johual L. Richardson, Gillette, warrant: probation violation/revocation x3
- Jonathan J. Sanderson, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Shelby D. Sherrod, Gillette, open container, DWUI
- Sharon F. Wykoff, Gillette, warrant: criminal inquiry x2
- Carl Humes, failure to register
- Henry Holt, domestic battery
- Jesus Herrera Jr., warrant: failure to comply