GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Friday, March 31:
- At 7:41 a.m. to 1715 West 2nd Street for an activated fire alarm.
- At 7:54 a.m. to South Highway 59 near mile marker 85 for a two-vehicle crash. There were no injuries. Firefighters secured one vehicle, assisted with traffic control, and provided a warm vehicle for two occupants.
- At 9:35 a.m. to mile marker 128 on North Highway 59 for a single-vehicle crash with injuries.
- At 1:59 p.m. to Robin Drive for a single-vehicle crash.
- At 2:10 p.m. to North Gurley Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 2:41 p.m. to 9543 North Highway 14-16 for a single-vehicle accident.
- At 4:10 p.m. to Lodahl Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 4:16 p.m. to Vanscoy Drive for an emergency medical response.
- At 6:35 p.m. to West Timothy Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 8:53 p.m. to Country Club Road for an emergency medical response.
Year to date the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 699 requests for service.