Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Male Juvenile Offender, unspecified charge
- Jake R. Hamann, Laramie, criminal inquiry
- Bailey I. Knopp, Gillette, speeding, DWUI
- Julia A. Millard, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Scott T. Pilch, Dayton, Wyoming Department of Corrections
- Dale E. Rainier, Gillette, DWUI
- Joshua L. Richardson, Gillette, no seatbelt, no valid driver’s license, DWUI- controlled substance, speed too fast for conditions, DWUS, no insurance, careless driving, operating motor vehicle without interlock device
- Samuel J. Vanberkom, Gillette, unlawful possession of a controlled substance- plant form, bond revocation
- April M. Williamson, Gillette, open container by vehicle operator, no registration, DWUS, DWUI, tail lamp violation, operating motor vehicle without interlock device
- Devin R. Wood, Gillette, use/under the influence of drugs
- Gwen Timm, escape from official detention
- Craig Lentz, DWUI, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, no driver’s license, turn signal violation, failure to maintain a single lane of travel
- Daniel Hokanson, contempt of court/failure to appear, DWUS (x2), no proof of insurance (x2), driving without interlock device