Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Unidentified Individual, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x4)- pill/capsule form and powder/crystalline form
- James J. Kiewel, Rozet, warrant- contempt of court (x3)
- Christopher R. Lara, Gillette, battery
- Sandra L. Merriman, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation (x4)
- Unidentified Individual, felony warrant- sexual abuse of a minor (x3)
- Unidentified Individual, felony unlawful possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver (x2), felony unlawful possession of a controlled substance- meth (x2)
- James D. Stephens, Gillette, expired registration, DWUS
- Christopher L. Swartwood, Gillette, unlawful possession of a controlled substance- powder or crystalline form
- Sienna L. Whiteplume, Gillette, tobacco violation, breach of peace, shoplifting, assault and battery
- Sandra Merriman, petition to revoke bond, burglary, unlawful possession of a controlled substance- pill or capsule form (x2), plant form
- James Kiewel, warrant- contempt of court, DWUI, no insurance, failure to maintain a single lane of travel