GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Wednesday, March 15:
- At 12:13 a.m. to South Osborne Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 7:09 a.m. to North Garner Lake Road for an emergency medical response.
- At 7:13 a.m. to American Road for a report of railroad ties on fire. Due to extremely muddy conditions, fire units were unable to access the location. Mine equipment was being brought in to spray the ties. They would call if they needed help.
- At 7:35 a.m. to the intersection of Burma Avenue and Second Street for a motor vehicle collision. Firefighters stabilized both damaged vehicles.
- At 7:50 a.m. to East Walnut Street for an activated fire alarm.
- At 9:22 a.m. to Redwood Street for a carbon monoxide investigation.
- At 4:35 p.m. to East Boxelder Road for an emergency medical response.
- At 7:31 p.m. to Antelope Valley Street for an emergency medical response.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 597 requests for service.