Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Tohniejo Brimmer, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court (x2)
- Anthony M. Dillie, Gillette, sanction’
- Unidentified Individual, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x3)- cocaine, plant form, and powder or crystalline form, use/under the influence of drugs, felony possession with intent to distribute
- Ryan D. Heidekrueger, Gillette, sanction
- Rusty D. Locke, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation
- Payton G. Oliver, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Jennifer L. Riley, Gillette, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Kristy D. Szewczyk, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Rusty Locke, aggravated eluding, aggravated assault/battery, failure to register, unauthorized use of a vehicle, failure to report accident, leaving the scene of an accident (x2), speeding, warrant- bond violation
- Justin Parrish, DWUI-youthful offender, failure to maintain single lane, no insurance, unsafe passing
- Tohniejo Brimmer, warrant- contempt of court, no insurance, no registration