GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Thursday, Feb. 2:
- At 10:29 a.m. to Clarion Drive for a hazmat call. Elevated levels of carbon monoxide were found. The scene was turned over to Black Hills Energy.
- At 11:31 a.m. to Matheson Road for an emergency medical response.
- At 11:35 a.m. to South Highway 59 near milepost 56 for a semi that had jack-knifed and was leaking diesel fuel on the roadway. Firefighters spread floor dry and requested a WYDOT sand truck respond to cover the leaked fuel, helped with traffic control, and plugged a small leak in one of the saddle tanks.
- At 2:35 p.m. to Butler Spaeth Road for a citizens assist.
- At 2:35 p.m. to Hidden Valley Road for an activated fire alarm. Firefighters were cancelled prior to arrival.
- At 6:40 p.m. to East Walnut Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 6:52 p.m. to Allen Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 7:51 p.m. to West Sixth Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 11:05 p.m. to Maple Circle for an activated fire alarm.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 258 requests for service.