GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Jorge Alvarez Lopez, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Mark W. Frausto, Umatilla, Ore., public intoxication
- Donnivan T. Harvey, Gillette, interference with police officer, probation violation/revocation
- Cody W. Hill, Gillette, public intoxication
- Steven R. Huyck, Gillette, contempt of court/bench warrant x 4
- Shawn R. Nikkila, Gillette, bond revocation x 3
- Reann A. Nordheim, Gillette, bond revocation x 3
- Scott T. Pilch, Dayton, criminal inquiry
- Rogelio Rodriguez, domestic battery – felony, driving under suspension, no insurance, expired registration, interference, leaving the scene of a crash, failure to report property damage/injury, stop sign, seat belt, careless driving
- Reann Nordheim, warrant pet to revoke bond, possession of a controlled substance, no registration, criminal entry
- Avery Hawkwing, bench warrant contempt failure to pay, criminal entry, ped under influence, criminal entry, false report crime, failure to report prop
- Justin Smith, bench warrant-failure to appear at DUS, DUI, past due fines
Clarification, Feb. 7: Rogelio Rodriguez was arraigned on the misdemeanors on Feb. 3 and the felony on Feb. 2, per a Feb. 3 email from Campbell County Circuit Court.