GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Wednesday, Feb. 1:
- At 5:56 a.m. to Highway 387 at Highway 50 intersection for a one-vehicle crash into a power pole. Powder River Energy was notified and a CCFD secured the scene until WHP arrived.
- At 7:31 a.m. to the 4900 block of Sleepy Hollow Boulevard for an activated fire alarm. Units were cancelled prior to arrival on scene.
- At 11:49 a.m. to Huntington Drive for an emergency medical response.
- At 1:11 p.m. to the 4500 block of Running W Drive for an activated fire alarm. Firefighters found a sprinkler pipe had broken causing a water flow alarm.
- At 2:14 p.m. to South Douglas Highway for an emergency medical response.
- At 4:24 p.m. to the 2400 block of Dogwood Avenue for an activated fire alarm. The system was being tested, there was no fire.
- At 4:42 p.m. to the 800 block of North Gurley Avenue for a hazmat investigation.
- At 6:33 p.m. to Yellowstone Circle for an emergency medical response.
- At 10:17 p.m. to Kluver Road for an emergency medical response.
Year to date the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 249 requests for service.