GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Jaired H. Culp, Gillette, contempt-municipal bench warrant
- Avery J. Hawkwing, Denver, Colo., contempt of court/bench warrant x 5
- Unidentified individual, shuttle
- Austin S. Mcclain, Wheatland, bond revocation x 4
- Reann A. Nordheim, Gillette, felony bond revocation x 3, misdemeanor bond revocation x 4, 24/7 violation-swab x 2
- Tyler R. Norris, Casper, bond revocation x 3
- Unidentified individual, driving with canceled/suspended/revoked license, failure to maintain liability coverage for motor vehicle, expired registration, interference with officer, leaving accident involving other vehicle, notice required of driver, seat belt restraint, careless driving, failure to stop for stop sign, domestic battery-two or more prior convictions within previous 10 years, bond revocation
- Gina J. Scott, Gillette, bond revocation x 2
- Justin J. Smith, Gillette, contempt of court/bench warrant
- Benjamin B. Storey, Gillette, 24/7 violation-swab
- Chelcea L. Woods, Gillette, 24/7 violation-swab, bond revocation x 5
- Devin Lunsford, POCS 3rd – crystal, POCS 3rd – powder, POCS 3rd – marijuana, driving under suspension 2nd, DUS 2nd – contempt of court, failure to appear @ ARR, no insurance, expired registration, improper lane use, leaving the scene of crash, DUS
- Dyllan Barker, POCS, DUI-3rd probation violation bench warrant, DUI-2nd probation violation bench warrant