GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Monday, Jan. 30:
- At 5:22 a.m. to the intersection of Highway 387 and Bozeman Trail for a vehicle rollover.
- At 8:10 a.m. to the 2600 block of Oakcrest Drive for a report of a burning smell.
- At 12:10 p.m. to the 200 block of Prospector Parkway for a report of a broken sprinkler pipe.
- At 1:33 p.m. to Bear Claw Circle for an emergency medical response.
- At 5:46 p.m. to the 900 block of Greenwood Avenue for a report of a gas smell.
- At 7:13 p.m. to East Walnut Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 7:52 p.m. to South Douglas Highway for an emergency medical response.
- At 7:53 p.m. to North Gurley Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 11:07 p.m. to Constitution Drive for a broken sprinkler pipe.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 236 requests for service.