GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Kala Brafford, Gillette, warrant-probation violation/revocation
- Bradly Bundy, Weston, speeding, no insurance, DWUI
- Amanda Carlton, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Tiffany Jeffrey, Gillette, DWUI, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Female Juvenile Offender, criminal inquiry
- Holly Pierce Gray, Gillette, sanction
- Blaze Loebs, aggravated assault
- Kala Brafford, DWUI, failure to maintain a single lane of travel, no insurance, DWUS, leaving the scene, no interlock device, no seatbelt, probation violation
- Amanda Carlton, DWUI, leaving the scene, probation violation
- Koby Stromness, contempt of court-failure to appear, no insurance, past due fines
- Marissa Bloom, DWUI
- Zachariah Larson, use of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Brendan Schwartz, DWUI, no insurance, single lane
- Jared Wade, DWUI
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies is available here.