GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Moses Cardenas, Gillette, 24/7 violation, warrant- bond revocation
- Christian Gonzalez, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Devon Harrison, Gillette, 24/7 violation, warrant- bond revocation (x5)
- Kyle Johnson, Gillette, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x2)- powder/crystalline form and plant form
- Zachariah Larson, Gillette, unlawful possession of a controlled substance- powder/crystalline form, use of a controlled substance
- Female Juvenile Offender, property destruction, delinquent acts
- Unidentified Individual, unspecified warrant
- Isaac McKenna, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x3)- crystal, liquid, and plant, unlawful use of a credit card, theft
- Jammie Holloway, warrant- contempt of court
- Moses Cardenas, domestic battery
- Jessy Ringlee, probation violation
- Devon Harrison, unlawful possession of a controlled substance- pill or capsule, MIP, bond violation
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies is available here.