GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- William Bargmann, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation (x4)
- Justin Bell, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Robert Edwards, Gillette, no insurance, DWUS, no registration
- Jason Johnson, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Sandra Lane, Gillette, public intoxication
- Unidentified Individual, felony fugitive from justice
- Michael Morgan, Butte, warrant- contempt of court
- Jessy Ringlee, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Danielle Limberhand, fugitive warrant
- Rubi Maki, interference, past due fines
- Ruben Castro, probation violation
- Katelyn Matuse, no insurance, contempt of court- failure to appear, no valid driver’s license
- William Bargmann, no insurance, DWUS, no registration, stop sign violation (x2), seat belt violation (x2), theft, bond revocation, interference
- Mindy Stoner, DWUI w/child passenger, failure to maintain single lane, child restraint violation
- Brianna Reed, DWUI- controlled substance, use of a controlled substance, stop sign violation
- Hanna Rose Garlic, unlawful possession of a controlled substance- powder/crystal form
- Shane Hyde, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x2)- powder/crystal and pill form
- Roger Mangum, protection order violation
- Dustin Ostert, no insurance, speeding, open container, DWUS, DWUI
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies is available here.