GILLETTE, Wyo. — Campbell County School District Board of Trustees’ meetings Jan. 24 will include a website committee update, review and approval of the district’s technology plan, and a presentation from the Aquatic Center design team regarding the center’s foundation.
The meetings take place at the Educational Services Center, 1000 W. Eighth St., Gillette.
The dinner meeting, which will have an update from the website committee, will take place at 5 p.m. in the Rocky Point Room.
The regular meeting will take place at 6 p.m. in the board room.
Regular meeting agenda
Highlights of the regular meeting’s agenda include the following:
- Recluse Elementary School students’ presentation of an amusement park they built in STEM
- Academic reports on Recluse and Rawhide elementary schools
- K-12 performing arts curriculum update
- Review and board approval of the District Technology Plan for January 2023 through January 2026
- Supervisor of Building and Grounds Sean Mathes will introduce the Aquatic Center design team, who will provide information on the center’s foundation
The district’s administration will request approval for items, which include the following:
- Special education residential services agreements
- Revisions to various forms of district employee leave
- Construction administration and design services for 2023 major maintenance projects
The board will also be asked to approve these Human Resources actions:
At the Jan. 10 school board meeting, the administration asked for and received approval for these HR actions:
Residents can review official meeting minutes during regular office hours at the clerk’s office, 1000 W. Eighth St., Gillette.