GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Friday, Jan. 20:
- At 4:10 a.m. to Meeteetse Lane for an emergency medical response.
- At 9:48 a.m. to Quacker Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 1:04 p.m. to South Emerson Avenue for an emergency medical response.
- At 2:07 p.m. to Converse County west of milepost 46 on Highway 59 for a fire started by welding at an oilfield facility. The fire was extinguished by the welder and was out when firefighters arrived.
- At 4:34 p.m. to Links Lane for a report of propane odor. Nothing was found.
- At 7:36 p.m. to Union Chapel Road for an emergency medical response.
Year to date the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 148 requests for service.