GILLETTE, Wyo. — Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Jason Harris, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Kalyn Holgate Jr., Rocksprings, criminal inquiry- bond revocation (x2), unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x2)- meth or schedule I or II narcotic
- Bobbie Myers, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Unidentified Individual, breach of peace (x4), property destruction, possession of a deadly weapon, robbery
- Jerry Peterson, Fargo, ND, warrant- bond revocation
- Devynn Saathoff, Gillette, bond revocation (x4), 24/7 violation
- Adam Stelzner, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Trae Thackston, Gillette, warrant- criminal inquiry (x2)
- Joshua Whitaker, Gillette, bond revocation (x10), 24/7 violation
County 17 received the following Jan. 19 arraignments on Jan. 21:
- Tonya Kripps, child endangerment, POCS – meth
- Matthew Shaw, driving under suspension-contempt of court failure to appear
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies available here.