GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Wednesday, Jan. 18:
- At 12:08 a.m. to the 2000 block of South Douglas Highway for a report of a small electric fire. The fire was out prior to firefighters arrival.
- At 6:47 a.m. to Fairview Road for a one-vehicle rollover.
- At 7:03 a.m. to Almon Circle for an emergency medical response.
- At 9:27 a.m. to mile marker 108 on Interstate 90 for a single vehicle rollover. CCFD units assisted with traffic control and vehicle stabilization.
- At 11:46 a.m. to the 1000 block of Stanley Avenue for a structure fire. Firefighters arrived to a four-unit apartment building with heavy fire in one of the units. Firefighters quickly contained the fire and kept it from spreading to adjacent units. Two of the four units were unoccupied and undergoing renovations. Only one unit was occupied at the time of the fire and its occupants evacuated safely without injury. The cause of the fire is currently under investigation. Fifteen firefighters and two chiefs responded to the scene.
- At 12:54 p.m. to 1801 4-J Road for an activated fire alarm.
- At 4:17 p.m. to South Douglas Highway and 4th Street for a small coolant leak from a vehicle.
- At 5:30 p.m. to Teak Street for an emergency medical response.
Year to date the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 134 requests for service.