GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Saturday, Jan. 14, and Sunday, Jan. 15:
January 14, 2023
- At 6:01 a.m. to South Highway 59 for a two-vehicle collision with injuries. CCFD units assisted with traffic control and containing hazardous fluids that leaked onto the roadway.
- At 10:30 a.m. to South Highway 59 for a single vehicle accident. Pickup with trailer ran off the road and did not rollover, no injuries reported.
- At 11:45 a.m. to the 4800 block of Roany Road for a carbon monoxide investigation. No hazardous atmosphere was detected.
- At 6:19 p.m. to the area of Mountain Shadow Lane for the report of a grass fire. No fire was found in the area.
- At 7:11 p.m. to Washington Street for an emergency medical response.
January 15, 2023
- At 10:49 a.m. to Robin Drive for an emergency medical response.
- At 9:50 p.m. to Teak Street for an emergency medical response.
Year to date, the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 115 requests for service.