GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Wednesday, Jan. 11:
- At 10:38 a.m. to Pumpkin Court for a burning odor. Crews were unable to locate the odor or a possible cause.
- At 11:09 a.m. to South Garner Lake Road for an emergency medical response.
- At 12:03 p.m. to Streamside Drive for an emergency medical response.
- At 2:17 p.m. to Chad Road for a non-emergent request for assistance by a citizen.
- At 2:47 p.m. to South Highway 59 for an emergency medical response.
- At 3:21 p.m. to Country Club Road for an emergency medical response.
- At 6:02 p.m. to the 3700 block of B Lane for a reported structure fire. Upon arrival, crews observed residents tending to a controlled burn in a container.
Year to date the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 91 requests for service.