Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Victoria Brooks, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Joseph Dubovsky, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- John Ellsworth III, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Clinton Eubank, Gillette, public intoxication
- Samantha Gladd, Cheyenne, public intoxication
- Garcia Hatten, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Zachary Minard, Hays, NC, warrant- contempt of court
- Devynn Saathoff, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Unidentified Individual, use/under the influence of drugs, apprehension of violators
- Brian Studer, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Kristy Szewczyk, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- No In-custody arraignments submitted