Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Cory Harver, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation (x2)
- Enrique Ibarra, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Nickolas Johnson, Gillette, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x2), DWUS
- Unidentified Individual, felony unlawful possession of a controlled substance, criminal inquiry
- Megan Nieskens, Gillette, failure to maintain a single lane of travel, child endangerment (x2), DWUI
- Kelli Odea, Gillette, domestic battery
- Unidentified Individual, felony escape from official detention
- Unidentified Individual, felony intimidation of a witness, felony stalking, warrant- contempt of court (x2)
- No in-custody arraignments submitted
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies available here.