Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Eric Brannam, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Moses Cardenas, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Timothy Lee, Barnunn, criminal inquiry
- Trinity Schiefer, Gillette, probation violation/revocation
- Gaonou Yang, Wausau, WI, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, speeding, no insurance
- William Onyski, DWUI (4th), DWUS, speeding, no interlock device
- Kamren Crousore, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, use of a controlled substance
- Casey Robbins, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Nathan Cook, domestic battery
- Joshua Cossette, DWUI, no insurance, improper turn
- Steven Brown, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, expired license, no insurance, DWUS (x2)
- Kristi Sherman, DWUI (3rd), no insurance, speed too fast, hit and run
- Forrest Phillips, DWUI, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, no valid driver’s license, child restraint violation (x3), endangering children (x2), failure to maintain a single lane of travel, headlight violation, open container