Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Casey Alexander, Gillette, domestic battery
- Unidentified Individual, shuttle
- Keaten Canfield, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Kenneth Ealy, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Shanna Lambert, Boone, NC, sentenced prisoner
- Tyrone Oldenkamp, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Scott Skaggs, Buffalo, 24/7 violation
- John Worth, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Aaron Baldwin, strangulation, aggravated assault and battery, false imprisonment, property destruction
- Daryl Seimy, warrant- contempt of court, no insurance
- Elizabeth Pine, DWUI with child passenger, failure to appear, DWUS, no insurance
- Stoni Daugherty, unlawful use of a credit card, theft
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies available here.