Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Larami Aho, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Unidentified Individual, unspecified charges
- Tyler Beesley, Gillette, DWUI, failure to maintain a single lane of travel
- Stoni Daugherty, Rozet, unlawful use of a credit card, theft
- Elizabeth Pine, Riverton, warrant- contempt of court (x3)
- Daryl Seimy, Casper, warrant- contempt of court, failure to appear
- Justin Smith, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Melody Taner, Buffalo, DWUI
- Larami Aho, harassing phone call, probation violation
- James Stephens, failure to appear warrant, DWUS, no insurance, no registration
- Hector Viera, sexual battery
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies available here.