Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Larami Aho, Gillette, telephone intimidation
- Nicole Cantu, Moorcroft, warrant- bond revocation (x2)
- Amber Gruba, Gillette, speeding, DWUI
- James Stephens, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Anthony Steyh, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Unidentified Individual, public intoxication, sexual battery
- Donald Edwards, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x2)
- Nicole Cantu, violating protection order, bond violation, interference
- Jennifer Lara-Silva, probation revocation