Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Nicole Cantu, Moorcroft, protection order violation
- Dustin Cox, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation (x2)
- Unidentified Individual, unspecified charges
- Karl Hongsermeier, Gillette, 24/7 violation (x3)
- Jennifer Lara Silva, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Rosa Mosby, conspiracy to commit theft, falsification of vehicle title
- Lawrence Minter, manufacturing/delivering controlled substance (x2), unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Tiffany Snyder, warrant- failure to comply, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Dustin Cox, DWUI, DWUS, Speeding, bond revocation, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, past due fines
- Angela Wall, domestic battery
- Chad Linzay, DWUI, failure to maintain a single lane of travel
- Billy Fenchak, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x2), no insurance
- Donald Edwards, unlawful possession of a controlled substance