GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to the following incidents on Tuesday, Nov. 22:
- At 7:44 a.m. to South Douglas Highway for a two-vehicle collision.
- At 2:10 p.m. to Black and Yellow Road for a vehicle rollover.
- At 2:17 p.m. to West Running Drive for a fire alarm.
- At 4:05 p.m. to East Boxelder for a natural gas leak.
- At 6:49 p.m. to East 9th Street for an emergency medical response.
- At 7:10 p.m. to East Poplar Street for an agency assist.
Year to date the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 2,449 requests for service.