GILLETTE, Wyo. — The Campbell County Fire Department responded to these incidents on Monday, Nov. 21:
- At 8:11 a.m. to the 2300 block of South Douglas Highway for a single vehicle accident.
- At 10:32 a.m. to Monte Vista Lane for an emergency medical response.
- At 11:01 a.m. to mile marker 79 on Highway 59 for a single vehicle accident.
- At 2:55 p.m. to the 900 block of North Gurley for an automatic fire alarm activation.
- At 3:42 p.m. to the 200 block of Talisker Drive for a malfunctioning smoke detector.
- At 4:28 p.m. to the 200 block of Mecent Avenue for a controlled burn.
- At 6:34 p.m. to South Highway 59 and Henry Road for a single vehicle accident.
Year to date the Campbell County Fire Department has responded to 2,443 requests for service.