Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Damen Ave, Gillette, unspecified warrant (x2)
- Moses Cardenas, Gillette, domestic battery
- William Onyski, criminal inquiry
- Unidentified Individual, felony DWUI
- Samantha Thompson, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Damen Ave, unlawful contact, unauthorized use of a vehicle, domestic battery, criminal entry, MIP- nicotine, MIC- alcohol, battery (x3), impersonating a peace officer
- Tyler Christianson, MIC, stop sign violation
- Kye Ramsey, MIC
- Scott Skaggs, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, no insurance, stop lamps, no valid registration
- Garret Koslosky, MIP- alcohol, stop lamps, window tint violation
- Paige Tuttle, DWUI, speeding
- Linda Quitt, failure to obey traffic control device, right side of roadway, sentencing