Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Unidentified Individual, felony possession of a deadly weapon, felony aggravated robbery, felony aggravated assault, felony conspiracy to commit aggravated robbery, felony use/possession of a firearm by disqualified person, criminal inquiry
- Damen Ave, Gillette, battery (x3), domestic battery, impersonating a peace officer, MIC, MIP- tobacco, criminal entry
- Unidentified Individual, felony conspiracy to commit aggravated robbery, felony aggravated robbery, felony accessory after the fact
- Judine Robison, Gillette, speeding, DWUI, no insurance
- No in-custody arraignments
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies available here.