Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Male Juvenile Offender, delinquent child
- Male Juvenile Offender, battery
- Unidentified Individual, warrant- bond revocaiton, felony bond revocation (x2)
- Randi Dulany, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation (x3)
- Dillon Goodman, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- James Higgs, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation (x2)
- Thomas Hinckley, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Amiel Quiver White Plume, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Juli Wagner, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Kamie Hultberg, child abuse
- Nicholas Alvarez, aggravated homicide with vehicle, open container, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
- Kolton Coleman, aggravated burglary, theft, interference, criminal entry, unauthorized use of a vehicle
- Donald Akers, escape
- Destinee Ortega, felony stalking, probation revocation
- Thomas Hinckley Jr., DWUI, probation revocation, interference, no insurance, headlights, eluding, DWUS
- Michael Long, DWUI, DWUS, no insurance
- William Wanke, DWUI, DWUS, no insurance, leaving the scene of an accident
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies available here.