Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Missy Buffalomeat, Arapahoe, bond revocation
- Nicole Cantu, Moorcroft, interference, simple assault
- Unidentified Individual, felony strangulation of a household member, domestic battery, felony property destruction
- Jake Hamann, Laramie, warrant- contempt of court
- Donnivan Harvey, warrant- bond revocation (x2)
- Daltyn Mosley, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation (x5)
- Terra Olson, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Michelle Panchaud, Gillette, warrant- bond revocation (x2)
- Ricardo Rodriguez, public intoxication, interference
- Christopher White, Mills, criminal inquiry
- Jesse Jensen, stalking, reckless driving, interference, no registration, no seat belt, DWUS
- Daltyn Mosley, domestic battery, bond violation, reckless endangering, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, interference
- Donnivan Harvey, bond violation, use of a controlled substance
- James Lapp, domestic battery
- Nikki Yeigh, domestic assault, interference
- Michelle Panchaud, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x2), failure to appear, bond revocation
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies available here.