Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Jessica Cook, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Dylan Damarto, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Randi Dulany, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Donnivan Harvey, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Unidentified Individual, reckless driving, stalking, interference, felony destruction of property, open container
- James Lapp, Gillette, domestic battery
- Grant McClure, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Daltyn Mosley, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Michelle Panchaud, Gillette, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, bond revocation, warrant- contempt of court (x3)
- Kayla Rowland, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court (X2)
- Nikki Yeigh, Rozet, domestic assault, interference
- Erick Serra, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, use of a controlled substance
- Dylan Damarto, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, use of a controlled substance, probation revocation
- James Higgs, use of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance
- Jessica Cook, unlawful possession of a controlled substance (x2), probation violation/revocation
- Christopher Lara, warrant- failure to appear, DWUS
- Kayla Rowland, failure to pay fines
- Jonah Pier, no insurance, open container, DWUI
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies available here.