Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day('s') events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Daltyn Mosley, Gillette, warrant- probation violation/revocation
- Steven Richardson, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Richard Pope, felony unlawful possession of a controlled substance, expired registration, no insurance, past due fines
- Ryan Johnson, probation revocation
- Daltyn Mosley, domestic battery (x2), reckless endangering, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, interference, probation revocation
- John Edwards, contempt of court
- Terence Paul, breach of peace, interference
- Michael Walach, use of a controlled substance, criminal entry
- Michael Nowakowski, DWUI
- Chancy Thilmony, DWUI
- Thomas Kindt, criminal trespass
- Meghyn Wishard, unlawful possession of a controlled substance